Customer Service Representatives Required
Azira Customer Relationship Management Group
Azira is a group of companies that provide Software Development, Payment Solutions, Digital Marketing, and Customer Relationship Management services.
The Azira Customer Relationship Management team provides support to both Azira and Azira’s clients. Azira provides consumer facing services that require customer relationship management, and Azira has business clients that require customer relationship management services for their products and services.
The Azira Customer Relationship Management team is comprised of professionals that provide inbound customer inquiry support along with outbound customer outreach programs designed to acquire, maintain and delight customers.
Our objective is to positively exceed customer’s expectations so they are willing to tell others about us. This includes delivering proactive support, anticipating customers’ needs, getting ahead of problems before they occur, essentially going the extra mile to build deep customer connections. We focus on building a positive team and family spirit. We value our team and consider our customers as family. We want our customers to feel valued and respected and like family when they interact with us.
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to provide customer support for our services and for the services of our clients. To start, you will respond to email and chat inquiries and review content to ensure that it complies with corporate guidelines for video sharing social networking services. This position is virtual and requires a home office setting that is noise and distraction-free.
We prefer Canadian applicants but are also open to applicants from other countries.
Role & responsibilities
- Able to quickly learn about ther services that you will be responsible to support
- Proactively study website to understand FAQ’s and other information about the business
- Receive and process emails and chats to answer member/user questions about how the service works, regarding payment issues, membership or other concerns with this online and mobile service
- Communicate with team members to get and provide updates, minimize delays and resolve issues
- Have previously used Zendesk support suite software for customer service or can learn quickly
- Utilize internal systems for customer queries
- Identify and proactively report on patterns and recurring issues that affect customers/users
- Handle multiple contacts per day
- Perform proactive site monitoring to ensure that users/broadcasters content complies with company policies and guidelines
- Document and maintain records of customer interactions
- Interact with management daily to provide feedback
- Represent Azira and our clients professionally with a focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Candidate must be willing and able to take on other responsibilities and job duties as role will evolve over time
Qualifications & experience
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to toggle between screens while chatting with the member/users, and internal company resources
- Proficient with keyboarding and typing at 80% accuracy
- Customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- 18+ years of age
- High school diploma (higher education preferred)
- Canadian applicants preferred
- May be required to pass a background check
Apply today and a member of our Customer Relationship Management team will contact you to get started!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Azira, our differences are our greatest strength. We don’t just promote diversity – we celebrate it.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour (Canadian dollars)
Schedule and Hours of Coverage Required:
- 8 Hour Shifts
- Weekday Night Shifts: 1 person Monday to Friday: 5pm to 1am
- Weekend Day Shifts: 1 person Saturdays and Sundays: 9am to 5pm
- Weekend Night Shifts: 1 person Saturdays and Sundays: 5pm to 1am
- Yes – It is all remote work so the Customer Support Representative will work from home.
- Yes – one-week training course will be provided by the company
Date Job Posted: Sept 15, 2020
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and a cover letter to: